Our airport stores feature the best-in-class electronics to keep the traveler connected.
May 20, 2020
We know this has been a difficult time; we hope you’re staying safe and healthy. We know you miss your travels, and we do too!
We’re working on a market-by-market reopening plan that prioritizes the safety of our customers. We will have more to announce soon, but in the meantime, we want to share what we’re doing to prepare team members, stores and customers for reopening. We don’t take this lightly and we want to make sure everyone feels comfortable coming back to our stores as soon as they are able to. We’re taking the following steps to make sure that when we do reopen, we’re operating in a safe manner. Here’s what we plan to do:
- We will be following new disinfecting guidelines, which include cleaning and sanitizing throughout the stores all day. Everything we touch will be wiped down after each customer. That includes demo products, counters, pin pads, etc.
- Our team members will be wearing face coverings while inside our stores and serving customers, as well as washing their hands before and after each service.
- Team members will have their temperatures checked before entering each shop with our non-contact digital forehead thermometers.
- We’re limiting the number of people in a shop and have social distancing cues throughout for you to reference.
- We have sourced and curated hygienic focused products for your travel safety and comfort, and we encourage you to check these out.
- Our demo areas are well stocked with disinfectant wipes, packaged and fresh ear tips, alcohol wipes, gloves and more.
Keeping the Traveler Connected…And Socially Distanced,
To contact us for any questions, visit our contact page.